Have You Ever Wondered:
- Why can my thin friends seem to eat whatever they want but I gain weight so easily even when I try to eat less?
- How come I always give into food cravings and feel out of control around certain foods?
- Why do I always try to solve my problems with food and how can I stop sabotaging myself?
What If You Could…
- Get rid of stubborn body fat and have a flat stomach while enjoying REAL food
- Easily fit into your favorite skinny pants hiding in the back of your closet and turn heads as you shine with confidence from the inside out
- Get your energy back so you can have a social life and do fun things with your kids without tiring out
- Stop struggling with self-sabotaging behaviors and limiting beliefs you may not even know are keep you from your goals
- Have fun this holiday season without worrying or obsessing about what you’re going to eat
These Results Are Within Your Reach!
Let Me Show You the Way!
An intensive, 6 week interactive program that will change your relationship with food forever!
Co-created by over 20 leading, international Wellness Professionals!
Discover the keys to mindful eating, healthy weight management and abundant living!
Each module will dive deep into your current beliefs and food habits, so you can breakthrough and make major mind shifts that make healthy eating the easy choice. Improve your body image and end your struggles with food for good!
If you are sick and tired of trying diet after miserable diet, then this program is for you. Unlike diet programs which only attempt to solve the symptoms (losing weight), the goal of this program is address the root of your food challenges so you can stop obsessing about food and your body image and live life fully engaged.
Are you putting your life on hold until you reach a certain weight or fit into your goal clothing size?This program will help you remove your mental barriers and stress around food and eating so that you can enjoy life NOW.
You will learn:
- How to break free from deprivation diets that leave you physically and emotionally depleted.
- The root cause of your cravings and how to handle them.
- How to stop the negative self-talk that keeps holding you back from living the life you want in the body you want.
- The connection between stress and eating and how to manage both for optimal fat-burning.
- How to fit eating well into your lifestyle – without silly, nonsense rules and restrictions or spending all day cooking extravagant meals in your kitchen.
- How to practice stress mastery, relaxation, and self-awareness techniques for abundant living.
- How to set yourself up for long-term success by replacing old, destructive habits with a new, healthy mindset and habits that serve you.
I get it. You have tried so many diet programs and all of them work at first, until you have a bad day and go way off plan! You beat yourself up, blaming your lack of willpower for not being able to consistently stick to your diet. Then you try another diet, and the cycle repeats. At this point you are so confused about knowing what to eat and how much. There is just so much conflicting information out there! Who’s right? And in the meantime, as you bounce from diet to diet, hoping the next one will stick, you feel like a failure. You look in the mirror and don’t like what you see and feel frustrated and depressed. Can you relate to this?
You don’t need another diet! What you need is a real way to change your behavior around food. To change your behavior, you first must change your thoughts. To change your thoughts, you need to be aware of them. You must bring your subconscious thinking patterns about food and eating into the open and boldly challenge each of these beliefs one by one. Only then will you be able to work on creating new healthy habits that will last for life.
Yes, mindful eating is a huge part of this program…
Did you know:
Not only do your thoughts about food impact your food habits but your body also sends signals to your brain that impact what and how you eat as well. Those overwhelming cravings are often times your body’s way of saying “Hey I am deficient in that nutrient…give it to me!” Willpower is useless, your body will get what it needs.
What you eat affects what you crave, how much energy you have and how you feel. So, by changing your thought patterns around food, you dramatically improve your health, body image, and energy levels…without the struggles of dieting.
Emotions affect our cravings and sometimes we strive to fill an emotional void with food instead of another comfort.
Stress also impacts fat-storage and digestion.
You need to eat in a way that creates the optimal conditions in your body for satiety, energy, inner peace and balance. The body does not like extremes! It responds better to small changes that it can gradually adjust to.
Your mind and body must work together – pitting one against the other has never worked and it never will!
In this program you will learn how the mind and body affect one another and how you can use this information to your advantage to finally reach and maintain a healthy body weight for life.
You don’t need another diet!
Deprivation and sheer willpower aren’t the keys to successful weight loss and optimal nutrition.
The key is integrating new behaviors into your daily life so that they become a natural part of you.
You can challenge your current subconscious thinking patterns around food — and create new, healthy habits to last a lifetime.
What you eat affects what you crave, how much energy you have, and how you feel. So,by changing your thought patterns around food, you dramatically improve your health,body image, and energy levels… without the struggles of dieting!
With this program, you’ll discover natural eating habits that will optimize your energy, inner peace and balance; while allowing you to feel fully satisfied after each meal and snack.
Plus, we have, of course, designed all the techniques you’ll learn in this program to help you take off those extra pounds ―AND keep them off!
Our 12-week program also coaches you on how to master the mind–body connection to finally reach and maintain a healthy body weight FOR LIFE!
At last – the struggle stops here!
What You Get:
- 6 Week Facilitator-led Program – by NOT ONE BUT TWO Certified Health Coaches!
- 6 Comprehensive Modules:
Beginning Your Journey
F = Food for Life
O = One Day at a Time
C = Conscious Eating 101
U = Uncover Your Strategies
S = Savor Every Bite and Every Moment
- Weekly LIVE group calls where we will go over the modules, answer questions, and connect.
- A Private Facebook Group hosted by us and full of people just like you to support you on your journey.
- Mindful Eating/Healthy Living Exercises and Worksheets
- Focus on Healthy Eating Food and Mood Journal, to help you identify your triggers and how to effectively manage them
- Weekly “Take Action” activities to put your learning into practice and cement new healthy habits
- Healthy Habits Weekly Journal, to help you set attainable weekly goals and keep you on track
- Focus on Healthy Eating Recipe eBook with 60+ recipes including Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free and Diary-Free options
- Whole Foods Meal Planner and Grocery Guide, to save you time and confusion and drastically improve your success
- Health Coach Interview Series – 10+ Health Coaches share their personal journeys and tips to help ensure your success
- Tips for Choosing Healthier Packaged Foods – it’s all about making smart choices
- Guided Relaxation and Affirmations
- …and so much more!
Here’s What Clients Are Saying…
Suzanne H. (During Program)
“I have lost 13.9 pounds and love how I am not starving or depriving myself. Mentally and emotionally I am so well balanced. I am exercising 2 times a week. I am so blessed to have met you and trusted to take the leap of faith. I have been overweight and tried many plans. This weight loss is a small piece of victory for my lifestyle changes.”
2 months post-program:
“Happy Dance!….I haven’t weighed myself in a while, and I am down 20 lbs., WOOHOO!! I love this new wellness journey I am on. Thank you for being my Health Coach!”
“Focus on Healthy Eating is a wonderful journey into mindful and healthy eating. It is more than that though as it also explores into fitness/exercise and meditation. It is based on healthy habits. The program teaches you how to think, shop, cook and eat healthy. The private group is a fantastic support group where everyone on the program can share their journey, stories and findings. Gail and Jill are caring, friendly, passionate, educated, knowledgeable and professional in all they provide throughout the program. It is definitely a great way to get on track with healthy eating habits that are sustainable for life giving oneself a very healthy eating and living lifestyle.”
“My biggest struggles are time and motivation. I have a very crazy lifestyle – like most people with kids and jobs. Staying on track has been a challenge because when I fall off the wagon, I tend to give up. Now I am trying to stick with your mantra that healthy eating is a life-long journey and making small steps will eventually make big changes.
I think the program was great and Jill and Gail were well versed, knowledgeable, and most importantly, were understanding and didn’t “preach” to us about healthy eating. They made us feel like they were on this journey with us. They were both wonderful coaches and you can tell fabulous people too! They made it a fun 12 weeks!”
“I really enjoyed the interactive meetings and Facebook group comradery. I also love that you can go into the Facebook group 24/7 and that everyone could share information and ask questions. Focus on Healthy Eating helped reinforce what I know about healthy eating and really understand hunger vs. boredom and mindless eating. I now incorporate superfoods and daily meditation into my new healthy lifestyle and feel amazing!”
Your investment in your health and happiness is only $199! Sign up today! We begin September 25!